Calvary Assembly is a multi-ethnic group of people who meet as believers in a common faith in Jesus the Christ. Our links to the Foursquare denomination identify our beliefs and congregational attachments (follow link).
Our local body has been in existence for nearly 20 years and has had an impact on society both locally and overseas. We are actively involved in preaching the gospel of good news as commissioned by Jesus to do so. We do both local and overseas outreaches through evangelism and Mission trips.
Since January 2016, God has been moving amongst us with signs following His word. We have been evidencing this move through souls being saved, healing, water baptism and Holy Ghost baptism. In addition to this, many have received answers to prayer and have been blessed with the desires of their hearts.
We have a heart for souls both unsaved and saved. Furthermore, we are seeking disciples for Christ that can go into all the world and preach the gospel. To that end, we are empowering our local members to become these disciples.
Our hope is that we will reach as many as we can before the return of the Lord. We also wish to leave behind a legacy should the Lord tarry.
In conclusion, we are a family in Christ, open to the Spirit of God as He leads us. We place a strong emphasis on the word and the power of the word through the Holy Spirit. Character and spiritual growth are two underlying themes behind all our activities in daily living and ministerial activity.
We are located strategically in the Spirit to take advantage of the times we live in. If you are looking for a Church on the move with the Spirit of God, that is who we are.
We wish you the many blessings of Abraham through Christ Jesus our Saviour.
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the
end of the world.
1. Preparing and releasing local members of the Calvary body to achieve this great commission
(Saved, healed, set free, discipled, equipped, empowered and discipling again)
2. Training up the people who are willing through the impartation of the word of revelation and power
of the Holy Spirit
3. Going on local evangelism and conducting healing meetings and teaching special subjects of empowerment
4. Going on Missions to countries overseas such as Fiji, India, Sri Lanka, Philippines and Mauritius
5. We are seeking to build God’s kingdom and raise disciples overseas as well. To this end, we are by faith hoping to
start a training school in Fiji
6. We do Church fellowship on Sundays and cell group meetings through the week
7. Sunday Evening Healing Meeting Services in Australind
8. We will do conferences in the future